How are you all today? I believe that all of you are having a wonderful time.First of all I would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and a wonderful New year. I am so happy and grateful to share with you that I have been nominated for my first blogger award by a wonderful blogger Rashmi( rashu 2015). Thank you rashu 2015 for nominating me. Please check out her wonderful blog where you can find great contents. Thank you all for reading and supporting this blog. This award gives me inspiration to share more positive and inspiring contents with you.
1. Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
QUESTIONS ASKED” by rashu2015 “:
1. What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique?
*A passion for writing.
*Ability to observe and willingness to learn . *Simple ,understandable ,practical and useful contents .
*Have a story to tell you.
2. What one thing will you advice young generation ?
If you are passionate about what you are doing , you will always find a way to make it happen. Don’t be discouraged by opinion of others or fear of failures.
3. What does friendship mean to you?
Friendship is a relationship that is built on trust, faith,love and care. A true friend is someone who is always there for you in your good or bad . A friend will value and respect you and correct you when you make a mistake and encourage you when you do something good. An old proverb- A friend in need is a friend indeed.
4. Best memory of your life?
When I saw my son for the first time.
5. What do you think about country ‘India’ and Indians?
India is a part of the world and is the best example for unity in diversity. Even though separated by language, culture and religious beliefs ,we love and accept each other as one just like any other country. Indians are a part of the whole world now, not just India.
6. How do you judge a person (in general)?
I am not the kind of person who judge anyone by their look. As I am an introvert I will get to know them first by interacting with them( often they may be the first to talk) in the past . But I am often impressed by their kindness, respect and compassion for others.
7. What are your views on gender equality?
Both men and women should respect each other.
8. Your favourite person (the one you love or adore).
The person who I love is my late grandmother. She always had a special place for me in her heart when she was alive, because I was a look alike of her. She was also a woman of great strength and courage. She suffered a lot to put our family together. The life we live today is the result of her sacrifice.
9. Your passion in life is
My passion is to help others to love, honour and accept themselves for who they are. and there by inspiring them to believe in themselves, be themselves and love themselves to become a better version of themselves. I believe that this will make this world a better place for all of us by helping us find our inner joy and peace.
10. What is your concept of good and evil?
Good and evil have always existed. If not for evil, we wont value the good in and around us. They are the two paths leading us to different destinies depending on our choice.
11. Your favorite beach is _____.
All beaches are my favorite.
- I enjoy reading books and blogs.
- I understood that this life is too short and too precious to be wasted on hate, anger , fear, regrets and resentment.
- I now realize that this world is my family .
Nominating these bloggers:
The Godly chic Diaries
Byung A .Fallen
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
The questions are the same as the are wonderful and would love to read your responses.
Thank you for nominating me.